The sales and marketing wizards at Accelity are looking for a part-time hire (with the potential to join full-time) to join our HubSpot platinum partner agency. We’re searching for someone with deep HubSpot experience to implement and execute advanced marketing and sales automation for clients. Is this you? Find more details below!
The Marketing Automation Specialist is an important part of each client’s marketing team. To be successful in this role, you’ll do the following:
- Act as a HubSpot consultant for clients when implementing various pieces of their marketing, sales and service hubs, plus CRM, along with training client teams to use the system as needed.
- Understand client business needs in sales, marketing and retention, and map their needs/goals to an effective outcome in HubSpot (i.e., not just execute but consult and guide clients who may be used to manual/outdated processes).
- Deliver project plans based on consultation to map out timelines, resource requirements, client expectations and more.
- Manage and field advanced HubSpot questions/issues from clients on an ongoing basis, including CRM setup and management, automation of clients’ customer onboarding and account management, updating sales dashboards, playbooks and quotes, and more.
- Build out complex workflows, pipelines, and properties.
- Set up integrations with other platforms, like ads platforms/PPC, videos, webinars, sales quoting tools and more.
- Assist with new client onboarding, including SFDC & HubSpot and other integrations, reporting setup, landing and thank you page creation, and more.
- Advise as a tech sales engineer to help our head of sales scope tech implementations.
- Work with and train the Inbound Marketing Coordinator.
- Own our client reporting process, including creating custom dashboards for new and existing clients, and supporting the internal Accelity team with reporting needs.
- Audit and build out internal agency processes around HubSpot implementations, advanced HubSpot functionality, ongoing client reporting, etc.
- Keeping up on the latest HubSpot functionality and best practices, and recommending how to apply it strategically to various clients.
- Actively engage and participate in weekly team meetings and other team activities such as volunteering, happy hours, holiday celebrations and more!
- 3-5+ years of HubSpot experience, including unique and complex HubSpot implementations spanning various client needs
- Business acumen to act as a best practice consultant for implementing HubSpot functionality for clients
- Reporting/analytics skills, including deep familiarity with HubSpot dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, business or related field preferred
- Interpersonal skills and patience to work with a variety of clients
- Keen level of organization, ability to multitask and balance a variety of projects
- Willingness to learn and be open to new experiences
- Comfortability working with tools outside of HubSpot, like SFDC, Google AdWords & Analytics, SEMrush or similar
APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- 7+ years of HubSpot experience
- Familiarity with other CRMs/MAPs such as SFDC, Microsoft Dynamics and Zoho
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to collaboratively chart your own career path
- Part-time to full-time hire opportunity