Want to join a fast-growing sales & marketing agency and work with a creative, witty, supportive, ass-kicking team? Accelity partners with B2B software companies to help achieve their growth goals, assisting with sales, marketing and client retention efforts through our vast experience and expertise.
We are in search of a Digital Ads Expert expert on a part time basis to develop processes around and lead the strategy and execution of PPC ads to support client success at Accelity; expected client budgets will range from $1k-$5k/month.
This is a part-time freelance position, fully remote within the US. We estimate a commitment of 10 hours/week between several Accelity clients, possibly slightly more in the first month.
- Educate our internal stakeholders on how to gather relevant information from clients for effective PPC development
- Collaborate with our strategic advisors, account managers, and others as needed to develop PPC processes that fit our agency capabilities and varying client budgets
- Working with Acceilty and a few of our clients to strategize, plan, and execute Google Search, Google Display, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook ads (and more), which includes:
- Budget recommendations and management
- Keyword research; B2B SaaS industry knowledge is a plus!
- Reviewing ad creative (copy and creative)
- Identifying content and offers for conversion
- Timely ad set up and execution
- Ongoing reporting and optimization of ads (and assistance building out what this reporting process should look like)
- Analyze data, language and assets to improve PPC performance
- Attend occasional meetings with internal Accelity team and possibly client stakeholders during normal business hours (note, the majority of our team and clients are in Central Time)
- Ability to help us scale PPC processes and best practices based on variable client budgets
- Provide effective recommendations on budgeting and keyword research, resulting in increased conversion rates
- Understand psychology behind buyer decisions to improve results
- Bring a positive attitude and the ability to effectively communicate with and educate internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years of PPC expertise and experience, particularly working with B2B companies
- Expertise working with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and other ad channels
- Ability to speak to and advise on all aspects of PPC, including keyword research, technical and creative considerations, budgeting and reporting as well as how to set goals, measure results, and optimize performance
APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Past experience at a marketing agency
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and able to help with reporting related to ad budgets on
- Customer Churn
- Revenue Churn
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Acquisition Cost
- CAC:LTV Ratio
- Qualified Marketing Traffic
- Leads by Lifecycle Stage
- Lead-to-Customer Rate
- Insurtech, fintech, and AI/data science industry knowledge
- ABM ad experience
HOW TO APPLY
Apply using the form below.