Want to join a fast-growing sales & marketing agency and work with a creative, witty, supportive, ass-kicking team? Accelity partners with B2B software companies to help achieve their growth goals, assisting with sales, marketing and client retention efforts through our vast experience and expertise.
The Strategic Account Advisor role is critical to client success at Accelity. While each client is assigned an Marketing Account Manager that organizes activities day-to-day and acts as a liaison between the client and the rest of the team, we also assign each client an experienced Strategic Account Advisor to help guide the overall strategy for the account. The Strategic Account Advisor is responsible for concepting marketing strategy and providing strategic oversight for clients, with a goal of hitting client results.
Our Strategic Account Advisor is an important part of each client’s account team at Accelity. To be successful in this role, you’ll do the following:
- Help new clients lay the foundation of their marketing strategy via our client onboarding process, which includes identifying target buyers, unique selling propositions, and planning strategy for the first 6-12 months of the engagement.
- Review and analyze monthly marketing metrics with the Marketing Account Manager, then present those metrics to the clients with recommended strategy adjustments.
- Hold regular check-in calls with the client to gain a thorough understanding of client satisfaction, potential strategy and relational improvements.
- Drive campaign content strategy, in conjunction with the Marketing Account Manager and copywriter, to build a content roadmap and then flesh out multi-channel campaign content each month (web content such as blogs or downloadable thought leadership pieces, videos, social media, ads, etc.)
- Join client meetings at least 2-4 times per month to guide campaign planning, strategic direction and results analysis.
- Conduct quarterly account health checks and manage other client retention initiatives with the assigned Marketing Account Manager to increase NPS scores and average client tenure.
- Serve as an escalation point for Marketing Account Managers who have a difficult client issue, such as strategy questions and budget discrepancies.
- Continually evaluate and optimize client marketing processes to incorporate best practices learned across the agency; including monitoring for adoption within each client account.
- Assist in training, mentoring and coaching of the account management team.
- 5+ years of experience working with B2B companies or clients in a strategic marketing role, ideally in an agency setting
- A proven track record of full-funnel planning and revenue generation in B2B SaaS or similar
- A thorough understanding of digital B2B marketing, sales and content strategy
- Confidence to steer clients toward industry best practices and Accelity’s recommendations with the ability to educate clients on an ongoing basis
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and create/drive strategy in a fast-paced, nimble environment
APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
- A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar
- Past experience at an inbound marketing agency
- Familiarity with CRM and MAP best practices and platforms, including HubSpot
- Experience managing a team (this is not currently a direct management role but could grow into one)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary with quarterly, goals- and performance-based bonuses
- Ability to collaboratively chart your own career path
- Health insurance and retirement savings plan
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote option [we are all fully remote right now due to COVID]
- Generous paid time off
- The joy of working with a kick-ass, tight-knit team